Raise your hand if you thought Pinterest was dead, aside from planning weddings, baby showers, and other culturally ‘mandatory’ parties.
Well, it turns out we were wrong! Not only is Pinterest still relevant (boasting 250 million active monthly users at the beginning of 2019), but it’s also making news on the regular, most recently for launching a small business shop ahead of the holidays. With that many eyeballs perusing the platform we figured a healthy majority of foodies *might* be using the it for brunch-related research, and who would we be to deprive them of all the wondrous knowledge we have to share?! Check out of our pins here, including:
- Brunch Eats: Check out Comfy Casseroles, Bites, and Christmas Classics
- Brunch Drinks: Plan your Christmas Cocktails!
- Central Kentucky Brunch Hot Spots: Locally-owned and operated only, of course!
- Events: Find out what’s happening on the brunch scene in and around Kentucky
- Lexington Luminary: Since you can’t brunch all the time, read up on the best to-do’s in the Bluegrass!