Brunch in the Bluegrass is a celebration of Central Kentucky’s finest regional cuisine and the most diverse meal of the day. Enjoy a pilgrimage of culture, craftsmanship, and community as you dine away the weekends. All participating restaurants are locally-owned – no corporate chains allowed – and they all make a strong effort to source local ingredients, which in turn supports our farmers and statewide economies!
Brunch in the Bluegrass will:
- Introduce you to the 15 best brunch spots in Central Kentucky
- Alert you to patios, private parking, and primo brunching days
- Advise where you should make reservations and whether you can bring your pooch
- Give you the first look at new brunch hot spots, trends, recipes, and events
- Encourage you to help local businesses THRIVE!
- Bring you Bluegrass Brunch Month, in partnership with TOPS in Lexington (coming September 2020)
How It Works
Are you from around these parts?
COMING SOON: Pick up a free bulletin at any participating location, then get to brunching! Collect stamps when you purchase a brunch entrée from each restaurant. Upon completion of your brunch bonanza, submit the bulletin, and redeem 1 Brunch in the Bluegrass stemless champagne flute for 10 stamps, or 2 flutes for all 15. We all know the restaurant market in Central Kentucky can be volatile, but don’t worry – the bulletins will never expire and diners will not be penalized should unforeseen closings occur.
You’re in for a treat! Check out our recommendations then stop by any of our very favorite brunch hot spots, or better yet, join us for an event!